No products in the cart.
RockMolds SPRLTHE Spiderlathe – Fiberglass Lathe System
- Reduced Labor Costs – SpiderLath can be installed in about ½ the time that it takes to install metal lath.
- Corrosion Free – will not rust or corrode. SpiderLath is made from molten fiberglass and coated with Zirconium dioxide.
- Easy to spread mortar on – SpiderLath uses a twisted weave and has a smooth, stiff coating.
- Easy to transport – Weighs only 20 lbs per 300 sq.ft. roll. This is equivalent to 18 sheets of 2.5 metal lath, which would weigh about 90 lbs.
- Easy to use – cuts with scissors or a knife. Lath scratches and cuts are eliminated.
- Client friendly – reduce risk of damage to client home interiors common with bulky metal mesh.
- Stronger Wall – encapsulating SpiderLath with cementitious material gives you a fiberglass reinforced coating that is strong and flexible.
- Versatile – can be installed horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Strong enough to use with heavy weight products such as 3-4 inches of typical vertical carved concrete.
- Outstanding as lightweight reinforcement for concrete countertops with excellent improvement of tensile strength.
- Sold in rolls, 4 x 75 ft. Partial pieces available by phone.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.